Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Diet









This is from CWPoppets.

"The Diet is a 1/12th dollhouse scale scene.
The little hairy guy is 5.5 inches/ 14 cm tall. The photo's don't do him justice. He looks much better. ;-)
He is made of polymer clay with posable arms. His clothes are handmade from cotton prints.
The fridge is storebought but the vegetables and fruits inside are also handmade by me from polymer clay."

From Living: And it also looks like the fridge was hand made by *somebody*. I love his hairy feet! Definitely 'fluffy brick' quality to this.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love it, he looks so shocked to only find healthy food residing in the fridge.
I've mentioned you on my blog today and put links on there to your blogs and Penfriends site.
Mini hugs

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my doll in your blog. While I was making this doll I couldn't help laughing now and then.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin