Saturday, June 6, 2009

Announcement

I'm going away for two weeks as of tomorrow- I'm going to be a student teacher 5 hours away from home! I'll still try to update, however it'll be difficult, as the 'list' of updates are bookmarked on this computer, and I might not have internet, and I also might not be able to download photos, if I'm on a public computer. (We'll see.)

If you'd like to help, please email me your photos to Livinginthepast_minis@yahoo.com.au it will make it much easier for me! Don't be shy either. :)

I'm so impressed that I have 99 followers now! Thanks guys/ladies! And thanks for commenting. When you comment, you're not commenting to *me* most of the time- you're commenting to the artists, who yes, do check the blog to see the responses. So it's great to see when people do do that.

If you'd like to follow me on twitter, I'd love it. I link to the entries, and also discuss things. Feel free to say hi!

I'd like to make this blog extremely popular, to get the word out about the hobby- so, thanks SO much to those who tell their friends, forums, clubs, and blog readers about fluffybricks, particularly those who are telling non miniaturists. It really brightens my day when I look at my stats and see that a site has linked to me.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Ara said...

Have fun with your student teaching! And thank you for your blog :) I really appreciate it... especially seeing things that I would have otherwised missed with out you! -ara

Blog Widget by LinkWithin