Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Miniatures in PC Tower Case




I feel like I'm cheating with this one. I do not have permission. I found the picture on this site (check it out to see more photos) but he drew a dead end with finding the creator too. It's sort of a meme thing where no one knows who originally started it. But it's so fantastic I can't not show you!

Just goes to show that you can put miniatures wherever and have a nice little talking point.
If anyone knows the actual creator of this scene, please tell me or them, and I'll either credit or delete.

7 comments:

aru said...

Genial!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I wonder if the they still used the computer with the stuff inside it? :)

Living said...

I think they did. There's a lot of space in towers. I don't know how long they would have kept it in there though.

Eva said...

So original!

Cate and David said...

Very cool!

Pubdoll said...

I didn't know the inside of the computer could be so cool!
Great idea!

amy said...

Every time you think you've seen most miniature ideas out there, something like this shows up! I'm so glad you posted it-it's fantastic. There's a bit of the Matrix in there, don't you think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin